Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Luxon digital wallet (eWallet) and how does it work?
- Do I need to open an account with Luxon?
- How do I fund my account using Luxon?
- How do I fund my Luxon eWallet account?
- What currencies can I make a deposit with when using Luxon?
- Is it safe to use Luxon?
- Are there any fees associated with Luxon?
- Can I withdraw to my Luxon account?
- What currencies can I withdraw using Luxon?
- Can I withdraw more than my initial deposit using Luxon?
- Can I withdraw the same day I deposit through Luxon?
- What is the minimum amount I can withdraw using Luxon?
1. What is Luxon digital wallet (eWallet) and how does it work?
The Luxon eWallet is a safe and convenient way to deposit funds into merchants for swift online payments. It's the only eWallet that is fee-free for all transactions. Your Luxon eWallet enables you to hold multiple currencies and exchange between your different currencies, instantly, at spot rate and no added fees.
Plus, you can send and request money from friends around the world, using your synced contacts for fast and secure global transactions, all with no fees.
2. Do I need to open an account with Luxon?
Opening a Luxon account is fast and easy, in order to open an account you will need to provide the following:
- Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Mobile Number
- Email Address and Password
No further information will be required until you initiate a deposit or receive funds into your Luxon account.
3. How do I fund my account using Luxon?
Please follow the steps given below:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the 'Cashier' tab and select 'Deposit'.
- You will now see the Luxon logo. To select this deposit option simply click on the icon.
- Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable), then click on 'Deposit’.
Note: This amount should be less than or equal to the amount in your Luxon account.
- You will now be redirected to Luxon eWallet and will be required to log in to your Luxon eWallet account.
- Once the payment was successfully completed, you will be redirected back to the cashier page.
- You will receive a confirmation email confirming the transaction details and the funds will be credited to your account.
4. How do I fund my Luxon eWallet account?
You can fund your wallet account using your own credit/debit cards including Visa and MasterCard, bank transfers and many other alternative payment methods available for your specific region, such as Sofort, Interac and Trustly.
5. What currencies can I make a deposit with when using Luxon?
Luxon is a multi currency eWallet and you are able to deposit using 11 currencies. Always deposit in the currency your Sportingbet.gr account is in usually in Euro, GBP, USD or RUB.
6. Is it safe to use Luxon?
Luxon is completely safe to use and is a fully regulated FCA eWallet. They use a variety of security measures and always prioritise KYC and AML compliance.
7. Are there any fees associated with Luxon?
No, Luxon does not charge any fees to deposit, withdraw, send / request or exchange funds. Please remember to always use the same currency when depositing into your Sportingbet.gr account.
8. Can I withdraw to my Luxon account?
Yes, you can withdraw to your Luxon account in whichever currency your Sportingbet.gr account is in, plus you won’t be charged any fees for making withdrawals by Sportingbet.gr. If you have made a successful deposit within the last six months, visit the cashier, select the 'Withdrawal' tab and then select the Luxon logo. The amount of your withdrawal will be sent electronically to your Luxon account after our internal procedure has been completed.
9. What currencies can I withdraw using Luxon?
Luxon is a multi currency eWallet and you are able to withdraw using 11 currencies. Always withdraw in the currency your Sportingbet.gr account is in usually in Euro, GBP, USD or RUB.
10. Can I withdraw more than my initial deposit using Luxon?
Yes. You may withdraw more than your initial deposit using Luxon.
11. Can I withdraw the same day I deposit through Luxon?
Yes. However, please remember that our internal review team first approves all withdrawals. This process usually takes approximately up to 2 business days. Once we have processed your withdrawal, it will take 24 hours for the funds to appear in your Luxon account.
12. What is the minimum amount I can withdraw using Luxon?
The minimum amount that you can withdraw via Luxon is 10.00 EUR or equivalent.