How do I verify my identity?
You must complete the following steps to have full access to your account after its created:
1. Your account is created, where you are able to deposit up to a total of €800, bet with our full complement of sports betting and casino games – however, you will not be able to withdraw.
2. Your 30-day grace period will begin, where you must confirm your identity by uploading a photocopy, or taking a picture, of an identification document (passport or national identity card) including your full name, date of birth, place of birth, and photograph. We’ll also need a verification of your address. You can send us documents via:
3. We will need to verify your documents. We aim to review and process documents within 24 hours.
4. Once your name, age and address have been verified, we’ll need to verify your bank or card statements if the €800 withdrawal limit is hit. For E-Wallets, this process will involve a PIN being sent to your address and being entered in the “My Details” section of your account within 14 days.
5. Once this is all sorted, you’ll be fully verified.
For further info on the processing of data during the verification process, please check our Terms and Conditions.