What are the bet types offered in esports?
1. Predict who will win the match. Any form of extra time or overtime will count for settlement purposes.
Predict who will win the match with the indicated Handicap applied. Any form of extra time or overtime will count for settlement purposes. Handicap betting in eSports matches is done by awarding one of the teams / players, the underdog, a head start on maps / rounds. For example:
- Player A -1.5 1.88
- Player B +1.5 1.88
- If Player A wins the match by two maps or more, Player A is the winning selection and Player B is the losing selection. If Player A wins by exactly one map or Player B wins, Player B is the winning selection and Player A is the losing selection.
For markets on individual CS:GO map, if a game has started but is not fully completed (forfeiture or disqualification after some rounds have been played), bets on the Money Line for the individual map will be valid based on the officially declared winner, while bets on rounds Handicap will be voided.
Over / Under
1. Predict whether the total number of maps / rounds in the match will be over or under the indicated line. Any form of extra time or overtime will count for settlement purposes.
1. Settlement is based on the final score line after the handicap is applied to a 0-0 score line. The current score, at the time of bet placement, is not factored into the bet.
2. If a match is recreated, all In-Play wagers on the respective match will be voided.
Proposition / Special
Once a game has started, all bets on the respective markets below are valid once the result is known. If a condition is not met or there is no winner, all bets will be refunded. The below terms show the various forms of propositions and specials offered:
1. Draw Game - Whether the series will end in a Draw.
2. Winner - Individual Map Winner.
3. 1st Blood - Team who score the first kill on the opposing team
4. First To Reach 10 Kills - Team who score 10 kills on the opposing team first.
5. Duration - Total duration of a Map played, based on the in-game timer.
6. Head To Head Most Kills - Player scoring the highest kills.
7. Head To Head Most Deaths - Player having the highest amount of deaths.
8. GODLIKE Streak - Any GODLIKE Streak (9 kills streak) achieved by any player from either team.
9. Courier Kill - Any Courier killed by either team.
10. Round 1 Winner (Pistol Round) - Winner of the 1st round (first Pistol round) of a Map.
11. Round 16 Winner (Pistol Round) - Winner of the 16th round (second Pistol round) of a Map.
12. First 5 Points - Team who win 5 rounds first.
13. First Baron Kill - Team who score the first kill on the Baron.
14. First Dragon Kill - Team who score the first kill on the Dragon.
15. First Roshan Kill - Team who score the first kill on Roshan.
16. First Tower Destroyed - Team who first destroy the opposing team's tower, including self-destruction of that tower by the opposing team.
17. First Turret Destroyed - Team who first destroy the opposing team's turret.