Cash Cruise is a five-reel, multi-payline ‘Ca$h Fla$h Jackpot’ slot game. You win based on the combination of the various symbols displayed on the selected winning payline(s). The paytable below shows how much you win for each combination. For each bet placed, the house adds a percentage of the amount bet to the running jackpot total.
Ca$h Fla$h Jackpot:
A ‘Ca$h Fla$h Jackpot’ grows progressively as bets are made. The house adds a small credit to the running jackpot total for each spin, on either of the two Ca$h Fla$h Jackpot games. Ca$h Fla$h Jackpots can be won irrespective of hitting any paying or non-paying combination, and while betting any amount.
- The game, and game rules, are identical in both real-money and play-money modes, except that the play-money mode does not contribute to the jackpot.
- You can bet on up to nine lines. The paylines are shown in the payline table.
How to play:
- If your game balance drops below your total bet placed, bet and lines will not get adjusted to the next possible bet instead Re-buy window will appear.
- If you have no funds in your account, the deposit option will pop up.
- Setting lines: Nine lines are selected by default. You can increase the number of lines by clicking the arrow on the left of the ‘Lines’ button, or decrease the number of lines by clicking on the arrow on the right of the button. Selected lines are lit, whilst unselected lines remain greyed out.
- The number of selected lines is multiplied by the bet per line, and the total bet amount is displayed under the ‘Bet’ meter, which is found at the top of the game screen.
- Paytable: The paytable can be viewed by clicking on the ‘Paytable’ button located at the bottom left of the game screen. The prizes displayed in the paytable are per unit bet, and are shown as credits. To calculate the effective payoff per line, multiply the respective prize with the bet per line. You can go back to the game by clicking on the ‘Game’ button on the paytable screen. Clicking on the ‘Rules’ button will open the rules screen. You can choose to return to the ‘Paytable’ screen or to go back to the game by clicking on the ‘Paytable’ or ‘Game’ buttons respectively.
- Spin: After the reels stop, any winning combinations on the selected lines and any scatter wins, will be paid according to the paytable.
- Result: Any wins are indicated by their paylines flashing or, in the case of a scatter win, by their symbols animating.
- Feature game: A feature is triggered when three or more Ship symbols appears anywhere on the reels. The main game screen will change, and the feature game screen will launch. You can then play the ‘Ship to Shore’ bonus game. On completion of the feature game, the main game screen is restored to its previous state.
- Repeat bet/change bet: The default bet for the next spin is the same as on the previous one. You can click on ‘Spin’ to place the same bet again. To change your bet, use the arrow keys on the ‘Bet’ button or the ‘Lines’ button.
- Credits: Your remaining game balance after you have placed the desired bet is shown under ‘Credits’.
- Your current game balance is the sum of the amounts displayed under both the ‘Credits’ and ‘Bet’ meters. The game balance is shown on the bottom left of the game screen.
- You will be informed of any jackpot wins through a pop-up message, and the win amount will be credited to your Sportingbet.gr account immediately.
- You can also view the current values, last win details and Ca$h Fla$h Jackpot details by clicking on the ‘More Info’ link in the left panel under the jackpot slider in the main Game Lobby.
- AutoSpin: You can make use of this feature to choose all/any of the various options for ‘hands free’ game play. Options available under this feature are:
- Number of spins: The game will automatically spin for the number of spins selected from the drop-down menu. You can choose any number of games and play until your balance is less than the total bet placed.
- Spin until win is equal to or exceeds: The game will automatically spin until the amount won is equal to or exceeds the amount selected from the drop down menu.
- Spin until any win: The game will automatically spin until the next win.
- Spin until feature trigger or bonus round: The game will automatically spin until the next feature or bonus round is triggered.
- Spin until my balance exceeds: The game will automatically spin until the balance is greater than the amount entered. Note that ‘balance’ implies the sum of the amounts under both ‘Credits’ and ‘Bet’.
- Spin until my balance falls below: Spins until the game balance is less than the amount entered. Note that ‘game balance’ implies the sum of amounts under both ‘Credits’ and ‘Bet’.
- Play faster: Will let you play faster than usual by reducing the break time. You must choose at least one of the above mentioned options before selecting this option.
- To use the autospin feature, click on the ‘Autospin’ button available at the bottom left of the game screen. On the screen that opens up, use the checkboxes to select the option(s) of your choice. Select from the drop-down menu wherever applicable. If your current game balance is not sufficient to support your choice of option(s), the ‘Buy-in’ window pops up, allowing you to buy in credits from your Sportingbet.gr account. Click on ‘Start’ to activate the selected options and start the spins. Similarly, click on ‘Cancel’ to skip the autospin feature and get back to the game screen.
- If you have chosen to play with multiple options or conditions, the one that is satisfied first will take precedence over the remaining selected options, which will be disabled. You can then choose your options and proceed with the game.
- Click on ‘Gamelogs’ to view logs of the games you have played.
- Click on ‘Version’ to view the current version number of the game.
- Click on ‘Rebuy’ to buy in more credits to the game from Sportingbet.gr account.
- Click on ‘Exit Game’ to leave the game and return to the game room.
- All symbols pay left to right, except the scattered Ship symbol, which pays in any direction.
- Only the highest win is paid on each selected payline.
- Wins on different lines are all added to the total win.
- Line wins are multiplied by the amount bet per line.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by the total bet.
- Scatter wins are added to payline wins.
- Wins only occur on lines which have been selected, except scatter wins, which will pay no matter where the symbols are positioned.
- The Girl symbol substitutes for all other symbols, except scattered Ships.
- You’ll be notified of any jackpot wins through a pop-up message, and your account balance will be credited immediately.
Feature game play:
- The ‘Ship to Shore’ bonus feature is triggered when three or more scattered ship symbols appear anywhere on the reels.
- When this happens, the feature game screen will open up. You must then select five of the nine ships on the board and try to find a match between three of the symbols revealed.
- Prizes are awarded for three of a kind of the following symbols:
- When a match is made, a random prize worth up to 1,000 times your triggering bet is awarded.
- The ‘Ship to Shore’ bonus game is played three times.
- The amount won on the feature rounds is displayed on the bottom left of the feature game screen.
- Click on the ‘Complete’ button to restore the main game screen.
- Wins are transferred to the credit meter at the end of the base game and at the end of the feature.
- Feature prizes are added to payline and scatter wins.
The theoretical return to player of this game is 95.96%.
I could not complete the game. What should I do?
If you get disconnected in the middle of the base game, the software will complete the game and store the result in your gamelogs. Log back in and click on the ‘Gamelogs’ button to view the outcome of the interrupted game. You can also find out the result from your Sportingbet.gr account balance. If you still face any problems, please contact our 24/7 Customer Service team.
If you are disconnected in the middle of the feature round, you will be prompted to complete the feature when you log back in. You can resume playing the same game, or play any other game of your choice after completing the feature round.
Malfunctions void all pays and plays.
Last modification date: 3/29/2018